Together Growing Safer Schools and a Healthier Community.
All of CARE Youth programs and service focus on the following principles:
- Commitment to Children
- Valuing Our Resources
- Making a Difference
- Providing Alternatives
Whether you are an Escondido youth or his/her family member, or a school or agency representative, you can contribute to the growth of a community that is safe, secure, and healthy. Please take this opportunity to participate in the programs and services available through the CARE Youth Project.
Our network of support begins with YOU!
Coordinator, Community Outreach
Kimberly Israel, firstname.lastname@example.org, 760.432.2386
CARE Youth Community Advisory Board – Steering Committee
- Neal Griffin, Lieutenant, Escondido Police Department
- Mary Anne Dijak, Facilitator, CAFÉ (Community Alliance for Escondido)
- Kelly Prins, Assistant Superintendent, Escondido Union School District
- Carey Riccitelli, Program Manager, San Diego County Health and Human Services, North Region
- Barbara Gauthier, Director of Interventions, Escondido Union High School District
For more information, please contact us.